Minos 2017 will this year be held at Birmingham City University City Centre Campus, Millennium Point, Birmingham on Saturday 22 April 2017 with informal competitions on Sunday 23 April.
As usual, this is a great opportunity to find out what is going on in the world of micromouse and small robotics as well as share ideas with other builders.
This year’s sessions include:
- A roundup of news from the various international Micromouse contests
- Mouse data collection and calibration
- a BBC Micro:bit mouse
- Mouse building developments and updates on internationally competitive mice
- Mouse emulation
- 3d Printing hints and tips
- Building a line follower timing gate
- Other robotic competitions
- Time of flight range sensors
- Making line follower courses
- Analysis of using a gyro
It is not too late to make arrangements and the event is open to all comers.
There is currently no charge for the venue although parking at Millennium Point will be around £5 per day.
Exact details of catering available on site are not completely clear but there should be hot drinks and snack available. We can always send out a hunting party during the day as the venue is only ten minutes walk from ‘proper’ shops.
The start time on Saturday and finish time on Sunday depend on the number of contributions we get, so we will finalise that nearer the date. We hope to start at about 10:30 on Saturday and finish sometime after lunch on Sunday.
The Minos event takes place at the Birmingham City University Campus at Millennium Point:
You may use the comments section below or the site contact form to seek further information or offer to present a slot.